Specially formulated for horses prone to gastric acid build up and muscle stiffness.
A high oil, highly digestible fibre diet combined with low starch specifically for optimum stomach health and muscle function.
The horse has evolved to eat on a little and often basis. This eating behaviour ensures a regular supply of saliva which acts as a natural buffer to gastric acid. When stabling a horse it is recommended to feed good quality forage and low starch feeds to help maintain stomach health and avoid excess gastric acid.
Muscle stiffness and soreness are often found in performance horses and it is recommended to allow as much turn out as possible, combined with a high forage low starch diet, to ensure good muscle health and performance.
- reduced starch / increased oil for a more natural ph balance
- increased digestible fibre and increased particle size for better digestion
- steady growth and development low starch fully balanced formula for sound skeletal and muscular development
- natural acid buffers to help act as a buffer to gastric acid
- added minerals and electrolytes to supplement standard feed formulation
- enhancers including fos and vitamin c. Fos is a natural food source for the good bacteria found in the horse's large intestine, helping them grow and stay healthy.
We recommend feeding several meals a day, preferably 3-4 feeds.
Always provide good quality forage and as much turn out as possible.
For further information please contact one of our team